- Puzzlehunt Pencils – A No.2 pencil with a built-in codesheet, super clever!
- Tyler Hinman’s upcoming book, Winner’s Circle Crosswords, which comes out on January 1st.
- A mystery jigsaw puzzle – BePuzzled and The Alphabet Mysteries
- A handcrafted jigsaw puzzle – Artifact Puzzles (including this unique puzzle with no image)
- Botanicula – A charming point-and-click adventure from the creators of Machinarium
- FEZ – A perspective-based puzzle platformer
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask – The latest in the Layton puzzle series, this one is for the 3DS
- Quantum Conundrum – Physics puzzle game by the lead designer of Portal
- Q.U.B.E. – First-person puzzle game using colored cubes
- The Fool and His Money – Sequel to a 1987 puzzle game
- The Secret World – A modern-day MMORPG with secret societies and puzzle-based missions, now free-to-play
- A murder mystery party kit (usually available at game stores that sell board games, also search online for downloadable kits)
- Registration to a puzzle hunt in your area
- Tickets to Escape from the Mysterious Room, if you’re in the Bay Area
- A puzzle in the form of a holiday greeting card
- A custom-made puzzle/treasure hunt for your friend or loved one